Thursday 16 September 2010

Birthday Passionette!!!

Hello there, how are you?
Time has run away with me this week and I never had the chance to post about Jayne's Special Day yesterday so here I am a day late.
Jayne loves hot pink and I love this combo.
I have managed to have a play with a very cool new tool that will help with your cardmaking  tremendously, but of course I cannot reveal anything until the 1st October. I found about this clovely ombo and I had to try it out.
Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray, gorgeous colours together and so grown up. I have used the Greenhouse Garden stamp set to stamp and cut out the blooms and the extra Large bird punch to punch out a few branches from Basic Gray card. The lovely sentiment is from the Happy Everything now this is a set is retiring at the end of Septemeber so if you want it please get in touch and order it.  Is a shame is going as is a lovely set so very useful for card making as well as scrapbooking.
I punched a small circle of Olive card for the centre of each flowers and topped it with a flat pearl.
The top part of the card blank was stamped with the new polka dot  background.
Here s a close up where you can see what I mean about the centres
<>
I love those flowers aren't they sweet? and that little bit of green in the centre just sets things off.
Jayne I hope you had a wonderful birthday full of nice surprises BIG HUGS and lots of love.
I will see you with more tomorrow as I have another Passionette celebrating her Birthday.
Till next time Hugs xxx
2010-2011 Catalogue PREORDER YOUR COPY NOW £3.99 price inlcudes delivery.
Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Monica
    This is stunning, I love it.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously gorgeous colour combo!!! Lovely card, Monica!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the texture and flower centers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my card Monica I love it. Its had a lot of comments from my friends and family, really stunning. Thank you I had a lovely day.
    Big hugs Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx