Monday 20 December 2010

GIFT GIVING TIME.......

Hello there how are you doing? I am getting there although  painfully slow if I may say so. The days are fast running away from me, there is far to much left to do and is snowing all over the country which means nothing runs properly.
I have been so busy making things as well, and I have to share with you some of the gifts I made with a huge help from one of my dear friends, Ali (thanks hun). These are sweet treats for the little people and some bigger ones in our lives.

awww aren't they cute? Punch art is both fun and cute.... and perfect for children and adults alike. This little reindeer has masses of cute appeal I am sure you will agree.
I have used the last of my Cocoa designer papers for these cute little holders and I am so sad as is just lovely paper and cannot buy no more of it, well I could get some more if I bought another bundle but I already bought 2 so I better not LOL.

The holders were made out of River Rock card stock, Rudolph was made from Soft Suede and Early Espresso card stock.
Here's a close up

Have you spotted his linen thread tail yet? Makes me smile every time I look at it. I have used the 1 14" square punch for the body, large oval and scallop oval for the head, 5 petal flower punch for ears, bird punch for the antlers, 1/2" for eyes and nose and the hoofs were made with the retired 3/4" circle punch. I drew his legs with a Espresso marker. I also made a mixture of boys and girls, some have eyelashes drew on so they are girls LOL. I am so pleased with them and I hope my little recipients will be too.
Don't forget you have until the 29 Dec. to buy the bundle to make this cute little album
Check this post HERE for more details.
Right back to business and my chores, speak soon till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Aww how cute are these?!! I love them - and your journal looks great too! Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww what an amazing idea you are very clever. such wonderful makes. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute - Happy Christmas Monica and safe travelling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest little reindeer! Looks like you're all set for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those reindeer are so adorable and made from punches? AWESOME...I'm spoiled by my cricut, but would love to try this technique....beautiful window card too...TFS

    }}}HUGS{{{,
    Sheri G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx