Saturday 12 May 2012

Birthday Passionette….

Hello there I hope you’re loving the weekend so far. We had the sun shinning here today which let me tell you improved my mood greatly. Today, one of my lovely Passionettes Jo Press celebrates her special day. And here’s the card I have made for her.
jo's hb
Jo loves blue and she is fond of the less is more, I AM NOT!!! so it wasn’t easy stopping mid flow and calling it done. However I liked the end result and we actually made a similar version at Team Training on Thursday night.
Colours used were Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper white. Fresh combo with a bit of punch, I do like a bit of a punch *wink*.
The stamp set is new and its called Bordering on romance also the framelits have been used to create an aperture which has been backed with a piece of embossed whisper white card. Images was coloured using our watercolour wonder crayons and if you haven’t tried them yet you have to, there is a reason why the have *wonder* in their title, they are so creamy and easily blendable if you struggle with your colouring mediums I can assure you won’t do with these crayons.
jo's hb close
I have also made a little matching gift bag using the framelits and same stamp set.
jo's gift box
I have made so many different looking bags with those dies already,  love them!!
And I got a bit carried away with the edgelits  and added some extra fancy layers to the front of the bag. The handles were punched out with the Extra Large Oval. A few rhinestones later and some white organza ribbon and I was done. Hope Jo liked them, Happy Birthday honey Smile
And now a bit of info about my Paperie-Treat Event. I am so excited about it,  in less than 48 hours  15 places have booked already so there are only 5 places left, however 3 of these have been reserved until Monday so if you are thinking about it please contact me and book your place ASAP. There are still 8 places available for Saturday Day and 7 places available for Sunday Day. I am so looking forward to this event, hope you can join meSmile. FIND MORE DETAILS HERE.
Thank you for stopping by have a great rest of the weekend and see you again soon, till then big hugs xxx


Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Monica, wow these are just gorgeous!! im sure she will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful like always. Hugs my sweety... and mega huge hugs from Lou-Salomé ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx