Friday 4 May 2012

StampinUp!- more team training projects

Hello there yep its Friday and a bank holiday weekend so I bet we all feel the same happy !!
I am sharing 2 more of the projects we did at our last training in Peterborough.  The Tea Shoppe is a gorgeous set and I chose it to fit in with our technique based project the faux tile technique

technique

Of course this is made in a snap using the fabulous Simply Scored board. The combo is pretty and quite Vintage and it suits the set well i think. Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette and Sahara sand. I have also used the En Francaise background and the brayer to add a pretty Sahara sand hue over the top of the scored panel.

The Vanilla seam binding was tied in a simple bow and scrunched up for that pretty frilly effect.  This card was the prototype and I cut the panel to large by mistake of course I only noticed after I finished all the stamping and brayering so i just cut it down in size without remaking it so mu score lines are not exactly lined if you were to make this yours will be corner to corner of course Smile.

The next card, our make n take suitable sample uses what I predict to be the biggest seller from this mini. The Mixed Bunch set with its matching punch, oh how I love thee matching punch now a days.

The idea behind this card came to me after studying a piece of textile a while ago.

workshop m n take

The flower was stamped in Melon mambo ink on a piece of whisper white,  punch it out and mat the white onto the Peach Parfait base . Turn the punched flower round slightly to overlap and to reveal some of your background colour. The leaves were made with the same punch and a bit of lucky limeade card stock.

Sentiment from the ever so fab Curly Cute set!

if you wish to place an order for any of the new mini goodies you know where I am. I hope you enjoy your long weekend, thank you for stopping by, keep your eyes peeled for a cool adventure I am excited to offer later on in the yearWinking smile. HUGS xx

paerietreat logo

 

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Dear Monica
    I have just spent 2 hours going back through your blog and online tutorials. You are such a talented lady I only wish Australia was not quite so far away!
    Thank you for the inspiration you have given me - I feel so inspired to create from what I have seen. One day I hope I have the confidence and organizational skills to be able to do the same for others from all I have learned.
    Thankyou Again
    Kind Regards
    Louise
    Brisbane Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica,

    It's just so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica - I cased your teacup card and posted it on my blog today. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx