Friday 11 May 2012

Stampin’Up Retreat anyone ?

ETA- One Place available at the full option !!
1 Place left for Sunday Day..

paerietreat logo
How do you fancy some *ME* time spent with like minded friends while having lots of Creative Fun? I am delighted to invite you to join me for a weekend of Crafty Good Times. It’s been ages since I have organized a weekend Retreat and it feels very exciting Smile
Book the dates - 22-23 September 2012 and reserve your place ASAP. I am sure you deserve a treat and you can spread the cost with my payment plan.
The Venue -Monk Fryston Hall, an elegant 12 Century Manor House with convenient access (A1 and motorways links are less than 5 minutes drive) offers plenty of charm and character. Tall oak panelled rooms with roaring log fires (we might need them in September), the property offers stunning grounds with beautifully kept gardens, it even has his own lake with a replica Lucerne Bridge, it’s truly special and we will be very comfortable there I can assure you.
What’s Included –Arrive at 8am on Saturday finish at 16pm on Sunday. The price will include overnight single occupancy in a double bed, en-suite accommodation; all rooms have full WiFi access, satellite TV, trouser press, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and refreshment trays. All meals starting with Breakfast on Saturday morning, tea/coffee break with home baked biscuits, 2 course hot Buffet Lunch, afternoon tea/coffee with home baked cakes/scones, 3 course fine dining menu at dinner. Breakfast on Sunday morning, tea/coffee and cake break and a 3 course Sunday Lunch.
Also included in the price is everything you will need to complete FIVE inspiring and Creative Classes most Retreats charge extra for their classes they are included in the price you see, each attendee will also receive a generous goody bag. Pyjama Party on Saturday night complete with fun challenges, games, make n takes and all you can eat CANDY BAR!!!
You won’t need to bring any totes or bags with extra crafting supplies, everything you will need is provided for you. The projects will be a mixture suitable for all abilities and I will keep them under wraps, however two weeks before the Retreat I will release some information on colour schemes that will be relevant for some of the classes so you can better prepare.

The Price for everything listed plus even more surprises is £249. There is an option to arrive Friday night in which case you can book a room for Friday night for a special rate of £65. Let me know if I need to arrange this for you. I have also devised a payment plan so you can spread the cost and make it more affordable, please note a small admin fee has been added to all payment plan options. Full payment is due by 10 September 2012.
Cancellations policy- In the Event that you have to cancel your place the deposit will be non refundable unless I can fill your spot, full payment will be refunded if the place is filled. I will make all reasonable attempts to fill the cancelled places.
The Payment Plan I have tried to accommodate by offering different options, please note options are final and I won’t be able to add extra ones, thank you for your understanding. All Day delegates will receive the Goody Bag worth at least £25 plus all the class materials used on that day.


Please select your option


Paid in full
Non refundable Deposit-due at the time of booking


Payment Plan- a small admin fee applies to all options
SATURDAY & SUNDAY All in
Only 1 Place available

£249

£50
£259- £50 deposit
X £52.25
SATURDAY ALL DAY
Start 8am- finish 23pm
FULLY BOOKED

£125

£50

£135 - £50 deposit
4 x £18.70
SUNDAY ALL DAY
Star 8am-finish 16pm-
Only 1 place available

£99
£50
  
     £105- £50 deposit
3 x £ 18.40

To reserve your place please contact Monica on 01405 862902 or email at telemech01@aol.com . Booking closes Monday 23.07.2012, payment plan dates will be advised at time of booking.
I am so excited about this Retreat hope you are too and I hope to see you there Smile



Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Sounds incredible, Monica!!! Sooooo wish I could attend! Perhaps save me some of that candy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome!!!! I wish I was in England so I could attend the event! What a shame... It's such a great idea it makes me want to organiZe something similar in France :)
    Biz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be nice, but its to far...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx