Saturday 2 February 2013

New Spring Mini Catalogue

Hello everyone I hope your weekend has got off to a flying start :) I was away all day yesterday and by the time I got back was 9pm so I failed to post the links to the NEW Spring Summer catalogue. And Good God is gorgeous!!

You can see it by clicking on this photo

Spring-Summer

Full of gorgeousness and I have ordered so much of it already, LOVE new goodies :)

And here’s a bit of a project using some of the new goodies. It was Claire’s birthday yesterday and I made her a card and a little gift. Claire always sends me something on my birthday so I wanted to return the favour.

Anyway here s the card I have sent her.

claire s birthday

Yummy and free SAB set called Feeling Sentimental with the free SAB papers, free SAB embossing folder and some goodies from the new Spring Summer Catalogue? Can you spot the new?

Crumb Cake, Early espresso, Summer Starfruit was the colour combo and you can see the fabby gossamer lace in the background which I cannot stop using :)

And here’s a little gift bag I have made using the Simply Scored board

claire s birthday gift

Now I was going to mention it so no time like the present I guess but I am sure you noticed my poor photography. My lovely upgraded my Ipad this Christmas and I have not used my camera since :(.

Is so convenient but I know I am letting you down with the quality as I m no good at keeping the damn thing still.

See that lacy strip? IT IS AMAZING to use comes on a self adhesive backing and I love adding it to everything. So much fun

Here’s a close up to more yummy filigree pretties.

claire s birthday gift close

And of course it goes without saying should you feel like you NEED to have any of the yummy things just released you know what you have to do. Email me at telemch01@aol.com . I can make your wishes come true :)

Many thanks for your visit, come back tomorrow for TONS of inspiration using the new products  via our organized team blog hop :)

Till then BIG HUGS XXXX

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. I adore the card!!!
    She(It) is magnificent there are so many beautiful things in the new mini.
    Good Sunday.
    Kisses of France.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx