Monday 30 September 2013

Happy New Stampin’Up! Year :)

Hello there,
It's the first day of the New Stampin'Up! Year and Oh MY Goodness !! There are exciting news I have to share with you today. We have 2 new offers for the month of October.
You might or might not, know that Stampin’Up! is celebrating their 25 Birthday, and so we had many fabulous offers to celebrate this milestone. But they are not done yet, we have 2 more fabulous offers for our loyal customers :)
First a workshop offer, I am soo excited for my hostesses this month party more


HOST A WORKSHOP WITH SALES OF £250 AND RECEIVE AN EXTRA £25 OF FREEBIES- this means a cool £65 worth of freebies !!!!


join october







JOIN MY TEAM OF PASSIONETTES FOR A UBER COOL £25- FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY starting 7Oct-21 Oct. WOW, WOW, WOW

For a limited period only you will be able to sign up and select product up to the maximum value of £26.95 (must be at least £25). You will not be able to sign up during this period with the usual kit price of £99 (select £130 worth of product) 
If you fancy having a chat about this fabulous opportunity please let me know, I would love to welcome you to our fab team of Passionettes. 
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx