Thursday 3 April 2014

The first class

Hello again,

I am back and carrying on sharing the projects the attendees completed at my latest PaperieTreat :)

The first class on the first evening was a fairly easy one, last year we did the card in the box (who knew that it would turn into the craze that it has, they are everywhere now a days) and while we completed them I could see that everyone was so tired by the end. So this time we took it easy er and made this.

IMG_0959 We turned one of our fabulous Tag A Bag boxes into a handy carrier decorated using the fabulous Spiral Flower die core dinations card stock and the yummo Venetian Romance papers.

We  made a fun long necklace using the felt balls from the SAB free Heartfelt Banner set to go inside and for some strange reason I haven’t got a better picture of it to show you :().

IMG_0899 To store inside the carrier we made a holder and wrapped the piece around it.IMG_0957

And here’s a close up of those fab rolled up flowers, they are so easy to make with the die and they do look amazing.

IMG_0959Colours used are Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana :) The sentiment is from a set called Simply Celebrate.

Have you tried this die yet? if you haven’t but you would like to have a go drop me an email and I will gladly pop one die cut shape in the mail for you to have a go at making one and checking it out.

Now before I go I want to ask you if you would like to come along and attend one of our team training events? The next one is on the 13 April and it takes place in Peterborough, its an all day event full of crafty projects and crafty inspiration, it is also the perfect way to find out what being a demonstrator entails :) If you would like more details please contact me.

telemech01@aol.com

Have a wonderful evening and thank you for your visit :) xoxoxo

MonicaSignature

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE your box project and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tote Monica ... also love the new blog design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx