Saturday 28 November 2015

The cheat way to a bendy card

Hello there,
Have you been shopping like mad this last few days?? Its incredible that we are approaching the last month in 2015. And on the crafting front yet again I am almost sure I will be crafting till the early hours on Christmas Eve.
I have so many cards left to do. One of the cards I will be making for those special few in our lives are these.

The was a project I designed for one of my classes at the last retreat I ran in October. As soon as I saw this fab tutorial from fellow demonstrator Anna Smith I knew I was going to incorporate it in my life at some point. And as lovely as Anna's project is for the Retreat I wanted it stepped up a little.. ok it ended up stepped up A LOT as I went and designed a presentation box for the rather bulky card.
I loved the bendy cards using these fabulous Sleigh Ride Edgelits but the tutorials are all a bit too technical for me and if you know me you know I only do easy. I get bored reading instructions with lots of steps so I always choose easy.
And that's how the cheat to a bendy card came to life. And it's so easy, following on from Anna's tutorial we simply cut three strips of whisper white card each 1 cm bigger than the last scored at 1 cm each end and wrapped around the white card base.

The picture makes the line of glue look a bit yellow in real life it sparkles and glistens beautifully. And everything and I mean everything looks ah mazing with these fancy wooden filigree snowflakes... addicted is the word I simple love them.
Have a wonderful weekend here's the list of products used in case you are wondering <3 p="">

Till next time HUGS xxxx
Product List
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Monica you blogged!!! how fab you going to do an advent thing and blog up to Christmas that would be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Did you have a shock???? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx