Saturday 12 December 2015

Vintage Christmas Ornaments

Hello there,
YAY its the weekend and I am a tad excited as this is the Christmas decorating weekend :) I will be doing nothing much other than trimming and fluffing up the house.
And one of the trees will definitely have some of these sweet ornaments on it :)


I made them using some of our coaster board and the lovely Home for Christmas papers. Very easy to make and quite effective on the branches. 


Lots of fussy cutting, inking of the edges, and layering, to give them a bit of dimension and depth. And the stamping was all done using the Cozy Christmas stamp set. 
I hope your weekend is filled with fun activities, I am curious to see what the little boy makes of all the trees and trimming popping up this weekend here. We put the first tree up last night and he was there straight away smelling inquisitively :) 

Till next time Monica xxx

Product List
SAB Silver Glimmer Paper
SAB Silver Glimmer Paper
[132763]
...
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Love the ornaments!!! I am sure Ollie loves them too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx