Saturday 8 July 2017

More Beautiful Bouquet from Stampin' Up!

Hello there,
I am in Thailand as I type this post. I tried to schedule before I left but it didn't happen so here I am doing some posts when I should be sleeping. Only the jet lag is out to play which means I am wide awake with the perfect opportunity to speak with you.

I am sharing another card made with the Beautiful Bouquet bundle.



You recognise it? An almost total CASE (Copy and Share Everything ) from our New Catalogue pages. I loved the technique and wanted to re create it as soon as I saw it. 


The colour combo is just great. I have used the 2017-2019 In Colours Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide  with some Bermuda Bay for extra punch. 



I stamped the flowers and leaves onto some Watercolour card the gently spritzed it with water until the ink started to bleed. Blot the excess water and let the paper dry.

I then stamped and cut the foreground flowers in Bermuda Bay ink and layered along with the sentiment onto some strips of Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, lace and mini sequin trim. 

I love everything about this bundle and I hope you enjoyed my project today.
Thank you so much for visiting. I will catch up with you soon with some more projects and some of our amazing travel adventures. 
Till then 
xoxoxo
Monica 



Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx