Wednesday 21 February 2018

Amazing You Sale A Bration

Hello there,
At the end of January I hosted a team gathering for our extended team  in Peterborough. These days are just the best and one of my favourite parts as a Stampin' Up! leader.
Get togethers with like minded people that quickly become friends are valuable and life enriching experiences, I always come back from these events energised, happy and supported.

If you have ever wondered what life as a demonstrator is like, and you would like know more, please contact me.

We have the best team out there (ladies and chaps) and a right mixture, some have joined to simply enjoy the discount for themselves, some are selling to a few crafty friends and some are running this as their full time job. Its a real mix and that is what makes it amazing, whatever your aim is you can guarantee that there is someone you can relate to, who can help you and support you along the way.
And you get me, I have 10 years worth of experience, I am still running a mixture of events from classes that last a few hours to full weekend Retreats. I have learned a lot in this time and will be able to hold your hand, mentor and help you grow.
Send me a message if you would like to learn more I would love to chat and maybe even welcome you to our fab team. You can check out the Amazing DEAL on signing up right not. Like what you see?? do not need any extra info ?? You can SIGN UP HERE 

Stamping is a big part of any gathering of course and this next project is one I have designed for that meeting



I love this stamp set, called Amazing You and I love the coordinating framelits even more. The colour combination is a fresh and cheery one, So Saffron, Lemon Lime Twist, with punchy black and a touch of gold metallic. 



The image was stamped in Basic Black Ink then coloured using a Blender pen and So Saffron Ink. I then layered even more colour and some shine by mixing some re inker in the fine tip glue bottle. I plan on doing a video on this soon so stay tuned. 


The black and white paper is from the Tutti Frutti Stack and the gorgeous words are cut with the Celebrate You Framelits 


Here a close look of the details and if you are wondering where those lovely wooden leaves are from check them out HERE



What do you think? loving the bright colours of this project? Would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your visit and see you again soon.
Monica 
xoxo

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx