Wednesday 7 February 2018

Brusho Unicorn Magic

Hello, hello,
I am so excited about today's post and my magical project. There is no surprise that Unicorn Everything is still all the rage and every little and big girl's dream now a days, when it comes to any celebration. And just like how bread and butter were made for each other so did the Unicorns and Rainbow backgrounds. Add some glitter to the whole thing and you are guaranteed MAGIC.


I adore this new Suite from Stampin Up called Myths and Magic, a collection of glittered papers, sparkly washi tape, glimmer paper in delicious shades, and the most adorable stamp/dies bundle combo which has so many useful elements and magical characters, making it a perfect staple to have in our crafting arsenals.

But without a doubt the background is the star of the show on this project. I have used Shimmery Embossing Paste and the fabulous Brusho Crystals and this mask to create a rainbow curtain for my pink hoofed Unicorn.

 I have a Video Tutorial which I shot LIVE on my Facebook page so, if you would like to see how this magical background was created, please hop on then leave me a comment telling me what you thought.

Isn't that sparkly glittery background just delightful ?? I must admit I did give out a little excited gasp as I was playing with these, the results are gem more gorgeous in real life.



 Love the bright and cheerful background on this project but there are many ways you can get creative with them. Remember these stunning invites I showcased here on the blog?? the tutorial highlights another way you can quickly create a rainbow background.  


A last view at the gorgeous mix of colours, love all the teal and purples. 
What do you think of this project? Leave me a message if you can.
Thank you for joining me until next time big hugs xoxo
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx