Monday 19 August 2013

More samples from my display

Hello there and Happy Monday, I hope your weekend was a relaxing one :)

Today I am sharing more wedding inspiration with you :)

Here’s another card made with the same stamp set *From This Day Forward * and this time I went for a monochrome look, everything on here carries the same colour Strawberry Slush. Sometimes finding a coherent colour combination and placing your different components in a harmonious way can take the most time out of the creative process and sometimes things just don’t work out. These are the times when choosing a monochrome approach is the best idea and with SU range of products you can do that whit such ease.

Stampin'Up! This Day forward Strawberry Slush designer paper from the in colour stack, ruffle ribbon in the same colour and a vintage button tied with some linen thread and topped with a self adhesive pearl.

Stampin'Up! This Day forward close

Another project I completed for the display were some decorated dog food tins to tie behind the newlyweds car.

Stampin 'Up! wedding booth tins

Aren’t they just gorgeous? I know they are a bit over the top fancy just to tie behind a car, but to be honest in terms of cost they are very cheap to make and they would make a wonderful extra little gift to take along, plus they are guaranteed to make the video and have a photo in the album :)

All the in colours have been used here Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe , Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.

Right I am off, thank you for stopping by I will be back with more soon.

Till then big hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful Card Monica and I love the tins...great idea!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx